Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where To From Here???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Little Topher Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey folks!

    I'm an amateur film maker from Melbourne, Australia and have recently finished High School...but am now totally lost as to which direction to head in. My only idea at this stage is to spend 2001 building up a professional looking folio, and then attempt to get into an arts college in 2002. Does anybody else have any suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

    Little Topher Bear

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    L.T.B.--

    I think you are on target. Try to get some work done as much as you can in a year. Shoot film and video in equal amounts. Then you will be off and running. Also don't say "I want to do 'blank', so that is all I am going to do." I wanted to be a director and now I am a DP. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •